The Account manager executive will be responsible for the generation of new business opportunities by identifying leads and approaching them with our value proposition.
Main location will be Madrid or Barcelona although other areas are not ruled out, and the selected candidate will report directly to the Vice President of Sales.
What experience and skills do I need?
Nice to have:
- Two - Three years of experience as Account Manager - Account Executive working in a Software company
- Graduate- Technical Engineering - Higher FP module in computer science or similar
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Native in Spanish language and good English level
- Understanding about business requirements and generate new deals through calls, meetings, and presentations with Legal, IT, Procurement or Operations stakeholders
- Ability to build trust with customer business champions and C-level executives
- You understand the world of B2B SaaS companies
- You feel confident with approaching new clients and creating your pipeline
- Passion for new technologies
At Signaturit Group, we work to improve the way people do business through secure digital transactions. In 2021 more than 245,000 customers from 40 different countries used our electronic signature and digital identification solutions to digitally sign more than 78 million documents.
With offices in Madrid, Barcelona, Valencia and Paris, and remote employees in Spain or France, we help companies of any size and sector to reduce their paper consumption, improve their billing and contracting processes and provide their teams with tools that help them to optimize administrative tasks related to the signing of documents and digital communications.
Join the team that is building the European leader in trusted digital transactions!
For more information, visit www.signaturit.com
According to the Organic Law 3/2007 of March 22, Signaturit Group has set itself the goal of promoting the defence and effective application the principle of equality between men and women, avoiding any type of labour discrimination, guaranteeing the same income opportunities, working for the constitution of diverse teams.
Signaturit Group has signed an Equality Plan and within the commitment to comply with it, works to guarantee objectivity, as well as the gender perspective in its selection processes, through specialized training in equality for the people who participate in them.